CONTACT & LOCATION
LOCATED ON NANTUCKET HARBOR
Give us a call
Send us a message
Get in Touch
Feel free to reach out with any questions or special requests. Fill out this form or send an email to [email protected]. We are here to help you plan the perfect Nantucket vacation.
Steps from the Ferry Dock and Nantucket Beaches
Set against the cool blue waters of Nantucket, The Cottages at the Boat Basin offer an unparalleled resort experience on the harbor. Embrace the island's beauty and serenity from a perfect waterfront location, steps from Straight Wharf.
- Nearby Nantucket Attractions
- Whale Watching / Straight Wharf - 0 mile
- Seal Cruises / Straight Wharf - 0 mile
- The Dreamland Theater - 0.2 miles
- Nantucket Town - 0.3 miles
- Nantucket Whaling Museum - 0.3 miles
- Mara Mitchell Association - 0.6 miles
- Brant Point Lighthouse - 0.7 miles
- Jetties Beach - 1.1 miles
- Tuppancy Links - 2.5 miles
- Cisco Brewery - 2.8 miles
- Bartlett's Farm - 3.0 miles
- Surfside Beach - 3.2 miles
- Shipwreck & Lifesaving Museum - 3.8 miles
- Cisco Beach - 4.0 miles
- Madaket Beach - 6 miles
- Sankaty Lighthouse - 6.8 miles
- Siasconset Bluff Walk - 7.6 miles
- Great Point Lighthouse - 8.5 miles
- Airlines Servicing Nantucket
For guests arriving by air, Nantucket is very accessible. Many cities offer seasonal air travel to the island, including Boston, Providence, New York, and D.C.
New Bedford, MassachusettsCape Air
Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaJet Blue via Boston
Boston, MassachusettsCape Air
Hyannis, MassachusettsCape Air
New York, New York (JFK)JetBlue
Delta Business Express
Washington, D.C.US Airways
New York, New York (La Guardia)JetBlue
Delta Business Express
Westchester County (HPN)JetBlue
Providence, Rhode IslandCape Air
Southern Airlines Express
- Ferry Service with Complimentary Pickup to The Cottages Regular ferry service is available from Hyannis, Massachusetts on the Hy-Line Ferry and the Steamship Authority. Both companies offer one-hour, high-speed ferry service and the Steamship Authority offers the car ferry. We discourage our guests from bringing automobiles on the island. Let us know if you are planning on arriving via the Hy-Line ferry, and we can arrange a complimentary golf cart pickup. Seastreak ferries run from New Bedford, New Jersey and New York City. For those arriving on the Steamship Authority or Seastreak Ferry service, we do not provide pick-up. The wharf is a short 8 minute walk to the Cottages check-in.
- Cape Flyer Train from Boston to Hyannis
The CapeFlyer train runs from South Station in Boston to the Hyannis Transportation Center, a short walk from the ferry docks, from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Trains depart from South Station on Friday evenings and Saturday and Sunday mornings, and from Hyannis on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Travel time is 2 hours.
- Bus from Boston to Hyannis Plymouth & Brockton Bus Lines provide daily service between Hyannis, Boston and Logan Airport operating from the Hyannis Transportation Center. New in 2016, Peter Pan Bus Lines are offering daily express service between Hyannis, Boston and Logan Airport operating from the Hyannis Transportation Center.