Nantucket Cottage AmenitiesNantucket cottage and loft accommodations provide services and amenities meeting the needs of both families and couples. Cottage guests enjoy complimentary bicycle use, in-room massages, concierge service, complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary Pre Arrival Concierge service, and the best pet-friendly lodging on the Island.
Nantucket Cottage Rental Amenities
Beyond our full kitchens, concierge service, spa service access, and pet-friendly Woof Cottages, we offer a number of amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Staffed reception office for assistance during your stay
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- DVD library
- Keurig coffee makers
- Crisp cotton bath robes and slippers
- Complimentary bicycles
- Kids' fishing rods
- Complimentary Beach Bus
- Pet welcome amenities
- Pre Arrival Concierge
- Beach chairs, beach umbrellas and coolers available
Here's the Line on Kids' Fishing at The Cottages & LoftsFishing is so much fun on Nantucket for young anglers. We have all you need to provide your kids with a great fishing experience.
- Rods, reels, nets and tackle boxes are available on a first come, first served basis for daily use. A parent's signature is required for your child to use the equipment. There is no charge unless the equipment is not returned on the same day. Equipment is only available to guests staying at The Cottages & Lofts.
- We have designated special locations on Swain's Wharf and Straight Wharf which are conducive for kids to fish. Kids under 12 cannot be left unattended on the docks while fishing. Check daily for location updates on the best spots to catch fish.
- For the young angler who wants to use live bait, we have crab and bait traps conveniently located near The Cottages office. Live bait containers are available to transport the bait.
- Enter our Nantucket Junior Anglers Contest to win a special prize for the heaviest fish.A scale and measuring tape are available to weigh and measure your fish. One winner will be picked for July and one for August -- so be sure to enter at The Cottage front desk.