Nantucket Waterfront Cottages
The Cottages and Lofts at the Boat Basin feature panoramic views of a historic harbor that is filled with sails and sunshine, a scene best enjoyed from outdoor porches or decks where guests host outdoor picnics and clambakes. Our hotel is a short stroll from the ferry docks and Children's Beach.
For guests arriving by air and by sea, Nantucket is quite accessible. Many cities offer seasonal air travel to the island, including Boston, Providence, New York, and Washington D.C.
Regular ferry service is available from Hyannis, Massachusetts on the Hy-Line Ferry and the Steamship Authority. Both companies offer one-hour, high speed ferry service and the Steamship Authority offers the car ferry. (We discourage our guests from bringing automobiles on island.) Please let us know if you are planning on arriving via high speed ferry, as we can arrange a complimentary van pick up.
CapeFlyer Train from Boston to Hyannis
The CapeFLyer train service runs from South Station in Boston to the Hyannis Transportation Center, just a short walk to the ferry docks, from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Trains depart from South Station on Friday evenings as well as Saturday and Sunday mornings, trains depart from Hyannis on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Travel time is two hours.
Nantucket Harbor Cottages Near Downtown
Tour Nantucket Town and stroll down the cobblestone streets and narrow lanes of this perfectly preserved whaling seaport, home to fascinating shops, museums and fine restaurants. Our cottages and lofts stand within feet of the dock, where you can hop on a boat and go whale watching, fishing, or enjoy a seal cruise.
Distances to Nearby Attractions
- Whale Watching - 0 Miles Straight Wharf (5 hrs long - length of time more relevant.)
- Seal Cruises - 0 Miles Straight Wharf (length of time is more relevant)
- Nantucket Lightship - 0 Miles
- The Dreamland Theater - 0.2 Miles
- Nantucket Whaling Museum - 0.3 Miles
- Mara Mitchell Association - 0.6 Miles
- Brant Point Lighthouse - 0.7 Miles
- Jetties Beach - 1.1 Miles
- Tuppancy Links - 2.5 Miles
- Cisco Brewery & Nantucket - 2.8 Miles
- Bartlett's Farm - 3.0 Miles
- Surfside Beach - 3.2 Miles
- Shipwreck & Lifesaving Museum - 3.8 Miles
- Cisco Beach - 4.0 Miles
- Madaket Beach - 6 Miles
- Sankaty Lighthouse - 6.8 Miles
- Siasconset Bluff Walk - 7.6 Miles
- Great Point Lighthouse - 8.5 Miles
- Airport - miles